Payments| Risk| Cybercrime| Digital Innovation| Start-ups
More than 20 years in financial services made me believe in change through innovation & partnerships. As an independent advisor, I’m privileged enough to be regularly invited to work with organisations at board level and address global audiences on payments, risk, information security and business turnaround.
I strive to demystify payments, risk and raise cybercrime awareness whilst promoting digital innovation. I have also directed global change programmes, launched new products/services & managed process reengineering practices.
Whether you are a retailer, a financial services institution, a start-up, an association or not-for-profit organisation, a consulting organisation or technology vendor, I can help you navigate the 21st Century digital maze.
I place particular emphasis on ensuring that the benefits of effective risk management attract Board level focus and become a vision enabler.
- breaking into new geographies,
- developing digital/mobile strategies,
- getting strategic buy-in at Board level for new payments strategies, cybercrime or information security related investment,
- roadmap development to address shortcomings in complying with (or understanding) industry and regulatory standards,
- creating a social media approach in line with risk appetite, or helping with personal branding,
- targeted product selections and evaluations
- or developing and delivering user awareness programmes (Payments 101, Information Security Awareness, etc.), amongst others...
If you're contemplating change and want to make it an exciting and fun exercise, why not contact me using the form on the right?...